Colin has finally found something that gets under his Dad's skin: high pitched screeching. Chris is pretty even keel about things - not much bothers him. But when little Jumanji gets going with the dinosaur calls, Dad does not find it funny at all. It is pretty annoying but sometimes I play along just to even out the annoyance level between Chris & I...#marriage.
We did another Amazon order this week and silly old mom couldn't help but get another little something something for the baby. This toy was....a caterpillar tent and tunnel!!! It is huge, and barely fits in our apartment but he really loves it, and it is so hilarious to watch it move knowing Colin is in there crawling around. After this purchase Chris told me I had to run all future Amazon purchases by him because he has too many toys...like that will happen.
Little dude is getting so ambitious when it comes to standing! He can stand for about ten seconds at a time pretty regularly, and often stands on his own. We're still working with him on walking from place to place, and he can now make his way from the chair to the couch without falling! Little star.
We don't ever run out of things to do with this guy - it helps he's always up for anything and so goodnatured. We are so lucky to have his charm grace us every day, and find it much easier than we ever imagined to wake up before 630am on a consistent basis because there's a two-toothed grin waiting for you to come get him.
****to note, I've realized reviewing these videos/pictures I really like him in that olive green onesie...




No comments:
Post a Comment